Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Blast from the past

I found these while out shopping today. They are the original 1983 edition. Oh my goodness - that makes me feel old! I had these! My favorite was Cotton Candy. It was a trip down memory lane. My husband looked at them and said "what is the point of them?" ;-)

I want to be a little girl again for a day ... it was so much fun playing with these and my Barbies. Those were the days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you bought some Ponies for M!!! :) I got one for Isabel's stocking- she has a thing about ponies you know... ;)

M :-) said...

Chris - I didn't, but I think I may have to go back and buy them. Time stood still as I looked at the box and thought about the days when I used to play with them! It will be so neat to watch my daughter play with a toy that I used to play with. ;)

Hey - I think you should buy Isabel that FurReal Pony - have you seen that thing? It's huge, but looks like so much fun! ;) ;)

Anonymous said...

You want to feel REALLY old? Search for a favorite childhood toy on Ebay. You'll find it, and you'll bask in unbridled glee. Then you'll notice that the title of every listing for that toy includes the words "vintage," "original", or "old-school." *sigh* THAT will make you feel older than dirt.