Want to take a guess at how long it took to approve our I600?
TWO DAYS ... yes, TWO DAYS!
I cannot believe it. I have heard of people waiting months for approval. We are so lucky to have approval this quickly. I hope the rest of our wait goes this smooth and fast.
I was jumping out of my skin when I got the mail ... G on the other hand said "oh, that's good" ... HELLO - do you not know how incredible it is that we received approval in two days? Obviously not. He doesn't get it, and that's fine. The only thing that matters is that he is just as excited as I am to get our little cutie home. The process on how we get her home doesn't appeal to him - he just wants to know when she's ready to travel. I look at it more like a puzzle. I need all of these different pieces in order for the puzzle to be complete, and with each piece I'm one step closer to my daughter.
What a wonderful Thanksgiving blessing! YIPPEE!
-----
My friend left for Korea this morning. I've been tracking her flight all day. She's getting close to her baby girl. She's crossing over into Russia as I type this. I can't wait to hear about her first meeting with her little girl. I'm thrilled for her!
----
At this exact moment three years ago I was admitted to the hospital for my induction with N. I am having a hard time believing that three years have passed since that day. It is crazy how quickly time goes by.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Melissa, I can't tell you how excited I am for you to get little Miss M home. I know how long you have waited for your daughter and I can't wait to finally see a family picture with her, the boys and you and G!
Post a Comment