My little N turned three today.
I cannot believe that three years have passed since you were born. It seems like just yesterday I was in a hospital bed looking into your eyes for the first time. Everyone always told me that time flies, but I didn't truly comprehend that expression until I had children. You are growing up in the blink of an eye.
N, you are an amazing blessing. Your Daddy and I waited so long for you. You are such a gentle, sweet, loving, kind little boy. You are a smart little guy, who amazes us each day. You have a heart of gold, and are always concerned about everyone else, and you always make sure to say "please" and "thank you".
You are a miracle and a blessing. I thank God each day for you. I love you more than I can put into words.
Happy Birthday little man!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment