I don't listen to country music, but right after M came home, I heard this song while I was in the store shopping. I had no idea who sang it. We were fans of Celeb_rity Appren_tice, and LOVED Tr@ce Adk*ns. Anyway, today this was my theme song. (listen closely to the last verse - I think it was written for me today!)
Our plumber was here all day today. The phone was ringing (my IL's ... lovely) the dog would NOT stop barking. M was crying ... N & L were screaming, because somebody wanted something that the other one had ... you know how that goes! Anyway, I kept singing this song in my head. "You're gonna miss this - you're gonna want this back - you're gonna to wish these days hadn't gone by so fast" It was a VERY long day! But, we now have working sinks in our master bathroom and our laundry room, so it was worth the stress.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love, love, LOVE that song!! As a SAHM I have to remind myself (often) that 'the days may be long...but the years are short'.
Thanks for letting us follow your story!
Tracy in South Dakota
Post a Comment