N was sitting at the table eating breakfast this morning, and I was sitting on the floor giving M her bottle. N pushed up his sleeve and said "Mommy, there's something wrong with my arm" as he pointed to his elbow. I asked him what was wrong, and he said "I don't know" and then said "I think there is a bone in there" - LOL!
It's a crappy day here. Cold, windy & rainy. We're supposed to get more snow tomorrow. Will winter ever end?
We've had some interesting communication with someone in G's family the past 24 hrs. I am starting to think that G's parents really dug themselves a deep hole this past weekend with the way that they handled the situation with my SIL. It got pretty ugly - from what I hear. I have a lot of issues with things from the past, and from the way that I was treated. That is part of the reason that we distance ourselves from them - the other reason - we don't need the drama/stress in our lives. Some of his family thrive on conflict, and I don't want to subject myself to that. It's really a sad situation, but it seems to me that they are really driving some of us further and further away from them. They talked horribly about my BIL (SIL's husband) right in front of his 8 year old daughter. That is WRONG - plain WRONG. I swear, if they EVER bad mouth me in front of my children, I would NEVER speak to them again. It's an ugly and stressful time - that's for sure.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment