Thursday, April 24, 2008

Storms

I need to preface this by saying that G told N that when it rains it means that God is crying.

We had some thunderstorms move through this afternoon. N was not liking the thunder much, but I reassured him that he was going to be fine. When he finally got up from his nap, the storms had passed through. As we were walking down the steps, he stopped - looked up at me - and in a very serious tone said "God must have had a very bad day today" ... I could not help but laugh. He thinks that God is crying when it rains, so in his little 3 year old mind - thunder + rain = a VERY BAD DAY! ;-)

He told me tonight as I tucked him in, that he wanted to go in an airplane up to the sky to go see God so that he could tell him to please stop bowling and making so much noise.

After supper we had some cheesecake. L, who just turned two, looked at it and said "that cheesecake Daddy?" G told him that it was. L looked very confused and said "no, it not cheesecake" We told him that it was. L looked at us like we were freaks and said "there no cheese in there Mommy" - LOL!

No comments: