We're busy moving. I hate moving. Each time I move I am convinced that my "stuff" reproduces.
My internet is supposed to be hooked up tomorrow -- like everything else lately, I'll believe it when I see it. Our phones were supposed to be hooked up last Saturday, and that never happened. Anyway, I may be here tomorrow, I may not. I do know one thing ... I'll be swimming in a sea of boxes. Jealous?!
Please keep Tricia and her family in your prayers. Tricia has CF, and is currently undergoing a double lung transplant. Please also keep her donors family in your thoughts and prayers.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ugh! Hope all comes together for you in the move mode.
Indeed, Tricia and her family are in my heart.
I hope things start to get easier Melissa! You definitely deserve a break.
I have been following Tricia since January when I believe you posted about her before. I have read Nate's blog ever since then. I was so happy for them yesterday and I have been anxiously waiting for an update.
Post a Comment