Monday, April 28, 2008
A very moving adoption video ...
A friend shared this, and I thought I'd share it with you. It is so moving. I watched it while my sweet little girl was snuggled up into my arms. I couldn't help but look into her eyes and cry - imagining that it was her birthmother speaking to me. It's making me cry again.
We've had a stressful few days with the IL's. I really need to let go of everything. I can't eat anymore, and my body shakes whenever I think about them. I really can't take much more. I have no idea how G turned out so normal. ;) He does not behave or think like the rest of his family - and he has not been brainwashed by his mother. He sees through her and all of her lies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG, I should not have watched that video because now I'm sitting here crying! G is worth his weight in gold for seeing them for who they are. ((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))
Post a Comment