N got sick again during the night on Monday, and was feeling pretty bad yesterday. By last night, he had perked up and was starting to act like himself again. I slept with one eye open last night, because I was just waiting to hear the "Mommmmmmmmmmmmmy" cries over the monitor. Thankfully, he slept peacefully all night long. When G went in to get him this morning, he sat up and said "my pukes are all gone Daddy - I feel better!" ... YES!!!! He finally ate good this morning and at lunch. Now I'm crossing my fingers that none of the rest of us get it.
We are busy unpacking - actually, instead of sitting here on my butt, I should be doing something, but I'm so sick and tired of feeling like I'm not getting anywhere. You see, there is still so much to do around here. Our master bathroom isn't done, there are closet doors that need to be fixed, shelving that needs to be done, our garage floor needs to be poured, our brick needs to be put on, our porch needs to get done, the yard, the deck ............... AHHHHH! Because we built during the winter, a lot of this needs to wait until things thaw out. Because we don't have a garage floor, all of the workers tools/saws etc... are in my house. I have crap everywhere, and it's starting to make me twitch! ;-) I am a neat freak, and the way I'm living right now is seriously making me shake. I am always walking around something, over something ... and trying to keep anything clean ... I've come to the conclusion that I shouldn't even bother, because it just gets dirty right away. But, I'm so happy to finally be here, and I am really enjoying our new house - so I'm trying not to sweat the small stuff.
I just got our adoption finalization packet in the mail today. I need to fill out all of the legal paperwork soon, so that we can get a court date. I can't wait for little Miss M to finally be legally ours!
We also need to start thinking about baptism and her first birthday. I can't believe that she's going to be ONE in a week. I get tears in my eyes just thinking about it. There are so many emotions involved. My thoughts turn to her birthmother. I wish more than anything in the world that I could tell her how much M is loved.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment