I can't believe that I haven't posted since last Tuesday. What is wrong with me?! Let's see if I can remember what happened last week. On Wednesday we closed on our house. On Thursday we had our last adoption post placement visit. It's so weird to think that we are basically done. Well, we're not done - there's still another report I have to write, we need to finalize, we need a birth certificate, a passport, a social security card and a certificate of citizenship. Oh man alive ... it never ends!
We had a nice weekend - hard to believe that it's Monday already.
Today I was putting together a piece of
very high quality crappy furniture for N's room. It's really not that bad, but the thing was making me crazy, so I kept calling it a piece of crap. At one point I messed something up, and because little 3 year old ears were listening to every word I said, I knew that I had to watch my mouth. I said "CRAPOLA" ... right away N said "that's a Spanish word, Mommy" and I said "huh?" and he said "Hola is a Spanish word" ... LOL! What a smart little guy!
During all of this, he heard the neighbor boy yell "HELP!" (the windows were open) N flew off the bed and said "he yelled for help - I need to go rescue him - I need my rescue pack"
Think he watches Dora & Diego at all?!?!
On a side note - I think Miss M is going to be quite the little diva. We played out in the garage last night (not really my idea of fun, but we don't have a yard yet) - and little Miss M was not the least bit thrilled with it. She put on this little prissy look and kept that annoyed look for over an hour. I got it on camera, and will share it tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment