What an exciting title for a blog post. Ha.
It's been a few days, so I thought I'd better blog. I don't have much to write about. Life has been somewhat boring lately - and that's a good thing.
I am in pain as I type this. I had a mole removed from my back this morning. Not quite sure what I was so scared of. I seriously was more nervous about getting a mole removed, than I was when I gave birth. That's seriously backwards! It was a quick, and relatively painless procedure. It's starting to bug me a bit now - it's a bit sore and tender. The fun thing ... this is only the start. I have another one on my face that I need to have removed. I am terrified of that day. LOL! My doctor referred me to a dermatologist, but the not-so-bright people at the clinic thought I would want to get in ASAP (mind you, ASAP means JUNE 30TH!!!) and scheduled me with a Physician's Assistant. Now, I have nothing against PA's ... however, I do not want them coming anywhere near my face with a knife. I'd rather have a doctor do that. This mole is above my lip - a place that is hard to hide, so I want it done right. Anyway ...
We had a quiet weekend at home. I was quite distraught on Saturday evening. I decided to get out of the house for awhile by myself. I drove to my favorite store. It's a dollar store (LOL!) ... but, it's not just any dollar store. This place was NICE, and had GREAT things. Wonderful kids books, scrapbooking stuff, lovely gift bags, cards etc... It was dark, and the sign on the door said that they close at 6pm on Saturday. OK, fine. However, I looked closer -- THE STORE WAS EMPTY. OMG! I thought I was going to start bawling right then and there. Apparently the company went bankrupt, and closed all of their stores. I cannot believe it. I am seriously so upset. I was so distraught, that I ended up driving straight home ... home being the house that we sold in October. LMAO! I could not believe I did that. Oh, the pain and horror of having your favorite store close its doors. WAAAAAHHHHH!
I didn't feel the greatest yesterday, so we hung out at home. The boys kept telling me Happy Mother's Day, and telling me how much they loved me. So sweet! I took a long nap in the afternoon. We ordered take out, and then watched Juno and 27 Dresses. (liked both!)
Little L (2) got yogurt on his clothes earlier. He looked down at his shirt and said "oh, that's just great" - LOL!!! He has quite the personality.
:)
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment