It's 1:27 am, and I'm still awake. I need to get to bed. Why am I still up you ask ... because I've had my head up my butt for a few years. I could kick myself - seriously. I've done this before, and I told myself that I would never do this again. Well, here I sit - two years later - in the same boat.
You see, I'm sorting, editing and uploading pictures. I am TWO YEARS BEHIND!!!!! I take an insane amount of pictures of my kids on a daily basis. I am overwhelmed. A photo site that I use has a deal with 4 cent prints through TOMORROW. Yes, tomorrow. When did I start this huge project ... 9:30 this evening. Who am I kidding? There is no way in the world that I'm going to get this done.
I've been working on this for four hours. I'm just starting December of 2006. I started with July 2006. August is nowhere to be found, and October & November are GONE, because my hard drive crashed around that time. Do the math on that one ... in a nutshell I'M NOT GETTING ANYWHERE. I TAKE TOO MANY STINKIN' PICTURES. AAAHHH!
WHY do I do this? Maybe it's because I'm crazy busy and don't have time to sit and worry about uploading & printing photos. Whatever the case may be - I need to start forcing myself to upload/print pictures on a monthly basis. No more of this "let's pull an all nighter so that we can upload thousands of pictures before the deadline" crap. I hate self induced pain.
Bah.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, you have to share. Who has 4 cent prints? When do they expire? Tell me please!!
OH MY PLEASE DO TELL!! I HAVE A BILLION PICS OF MY KIDS TOO,NOT FAIR TO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF :) :)
Post a Comment