I've been too busy to blog lately. Not really busy with all that much - other than dealing with the kids, cleaning and spending most of our waking hours outside. We have waited MONTHS and MONTHS for some nice weather - it's finally here! We eat inside, and sleep inside -- aside from that, we have been living outside. The boys have been in heaven, and Miss M *loves* being outdoors.
M and I cleaned most of the day yesterday, and the boys spent over six hours outside with their Daddy. Our yard is still dirt. Needless to say, the boys had a blast, and they were a mess when they finally came inside last night. I had to drain the water out of the tub and fill it with new water ... that's how dirty they were. I was still cleaning dirt out of their ears today. ;)
We went to a graduation party today for a Korean foreign exchange student. I wish that we would have been able to meet her sooner. She was the nicest girl, and she loved M. We don't really have many Korean connections (of people that grew up there) - so it was really nice to talk with her. This family (who we know through G's work) also has another Korean foreign exchange student who is a Jr. and will be coming back for her Sr. year. She was so sweet, and I really want to get to know her better next year. I would love to learn more about Korea - learn some Korean phrases and learn how to cook some yummy Korean meals. :)
Little Miss M turned 13 months old today - and it's been FIVE MONTHS since our travel call. Unreal. Why does time fly after you receive your travel call, but stand still while you are waiting for your referral and then your travel call???
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment