... sitting in bed with my phone hitting redial again and again. Oh, wait - if I was a teenager I'd be sitting with my friends - cell phone in hand - and texting my votes - not calling them in using a land line. {gasp} Well, I'm far from a teenager these days, so I sat in my bed after I put the kids to bed, and voted for DC. I am in love with him. ;) I've told G a million times that I wish he had a voice like that. Can you imagine having a husband with a voice like his ... wow! I love music, and would love sit next to the fire, playing guitar and having my husband sing to me. Hold on - my husband DOES sing - ALL THE TIME - unfortunately it is TERRIBLE. :P
Anyway, I'm not sure why I voted. I really don't want DC to win. I'd rather see "you annoy the crap out of me" -- "I squint too much" -- little DA win. DC would be MUCH MUCH MUCH better off losing and going on to have his own career - and not be under the AI contracts and all that stuff.
So, while I LOVE and ADORE and in a former life would love to date DC -- I'd have to say that I'm hoping DA wins. (the poor kid will probably pass out in a puddle of tears if he wins. puke.)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree! While I would love DC to win (cause you know I love him!) I think he would have a better career coming in 2nd.
Post a Comment