Monday, July 28, 2008

Tired!

My kids are wearing me out. I don't know what has gotten into the boys, but they are really testing my patience. Maybe it's because I haven't had a break in ... um ... I have no idea. OK, the last time I was away from them was when we went to Korea - over seven months ago. No wonder I'm tired and feel like I want to run for the hills. LOL!

Add stomach issues to their lovely behavior, and we are having a grand time around here. ;-)

We are trying to work out a deal for a new vehicle. We really need something larger. In order to make it work, we need to sell our camper. Like everything else, camper sales have gone down the tubes. It's frustrating, but I'm praying that something ends up working out.

G took M to her 15 month appointment today. She has lost 10 oz since her 12 month appointment. :-( Our Dr. isn't overly concerned - yet - and wants to see her back in a month for a weight check. I really hope she starts gaining between now and then. When I told N that M was losing weight he said "just like you Mommy" ... ha! I wish!

Speaking of weight loss ... I am so addicted to the W*i F*t. LOVE IT! G even likes it. We spent Saturday afternoon exercising. I never thought that I would WANT to exercise - yes, it's really that fun. ;-)

We finalize on Thursday. I'm so excited! M needed some shoes to go with her dress, so G decided to take her shopping after her appointment this morning. I was so impressed with him when he got home. He picked out the most adorable shoes. I tried everything on her, and looked over at G ... he was all smiles ... he's one very proud Daddy.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad to hear you like your Wii Fit. We've been thinking about getting one but haven't heard from someone who has tried it out. Good to know!