Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A funny and something serious ...

Last night G was getting N changed. He was having a hard time getting N's shirt over his head. N said in a very E*yore type voice "it's because I have a big head" ... and G said "well do you know who you inherited your big head from?" ... and N said "my body -- my body grew my big head" - LOL! OK, it doesn't sound as funny as it actually was. I guess you had to be there. ;-)

And on a serious note. I read the latest update from Nate & Tricia last night, and couldn't believe what I was reading. I am heartbroken for them, and am asking that you keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they tackle yet another setback.

2 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Melissa said...

I just read the blog about them as well - so sad!