Friday, July 11, 2008

HOT!

The weather today is awful - simply awful. With the dew point, it feels like it's 103. With a dew point of 74 (which just keeps rising) - you can't even breathe when you go outside. YUCK!

I told N this morning that I was going to go get my hair cut this afternoon, and that Daddy would be coming home to stay with them. He looked at me and said "which Daddy?" OMG! I told G, and he said "what are you doing when I'm gone at work?!" ;-) LOL!

I got a phone call this afternoon regarding M's finalization. It had been scheduled for the 17th - next Thursday. My parents had taken off work so that they could come. I was told that the court made a mistake, and the hearing is actually for the 14th ... um, that's THIS COMING MONDAY! I told her that I would call back. I called my Mom, and of course, they can't change days off on such short notice. I called G, and he said that it doesn't really work for his schedule either. So, I called and had the reschedule. It's now on the 31st of July.

During all of this, my two little boys decided that it would be fun to take ink pens and write all over their bathroom wall. ACK! I caught L (the younger one) in the act. I asked N (the older one) if L did it. He said "no, I did it first, and then I gave them pen to L, and he did it next" ... I had to leave the room because I couldn't contain my laughter. N was very sorry, and told me that he'd never do it again. L said he was sorry, and then went running off. Running off to go grab another ink pen. OMG! This child is so full of it! I told him to please go and get his blanket, and that it was time to take a nap.

I got the walls washed up, and went walking down the hallway when I noticed that L's door was shut. I went in his room, and he had climed into his crib and put himself to bed. :-(

I also thought I'd be the better person and email G's sister. I am not a mean person (as they all think) and I do care about her, and want her to get better. So I emailed her and told her that. Her response "tell G that I love him and have missed him" ... so much for that. His family just doesn't care one bit about me, and this just proves it. I'm sick and tired of being the better person.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: