Monday, June 30, 2008

He knows just what to say ...

... and just when to say it, and he's only TWO!!! Little L was being a little stinker on Saturday. Just when I thought I was going lose it, he looked at me with his big brown eyes and said in his sweetest little voice ...

"Mommy, you're so pretty"
"Mommy, I wuv you so much"
"Mommy, you're my best friend"

How can a person get mad at that?! He is way too smart for his age. He already has it all figured out.

N came up to me this afternoon and said "do you know what words rhyme?" ... "alligator and excavator" ... I didn't even know he knew what rhyming words were.

We're taking the kids to a 4th of July parade on Friday. I told them that people would throw candy at them. N got a very concerned look on his face and said "but, Mommy, that's not very nice" ... LOL! ;-)

The biggest news from our family ... WE BIT THE BULLET. WE'RE GOING ON VACATION! I absolutely cannot wait. We'll be staying in a beach house - right on the ocean - for a week. Heavenly!

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

Ooohhh....vacay sounds wonderful as do those cute kiddo comments too.

Melissa said...

Oh, I hope you have a fabulous time on vacation!! And have fun at the parade!