One year ago today, my brother got married. It's so hard to believe that it's been a year already. G, N and myself were all in the wedding. N was the most adorable little ring bearer ever. ;-) We had so much fun that day - it was one of those days that I didn't want to end. It was a blast! (and made me wish I had more siblings, so that I'd have more weddings to go to - LOL!)
We had a fabulous weekend. The weather was finally nice, so we spent most of our time outside. We got our playset out of storage on Friday, and G set it up on Saturday morning before the kids got up. (I have no idea how he did it by himself) You should have seen the look in the boys' faces when they got up and saw their suprise. They were SO happy!
G had a great Father's Day yesterday. We had a very laid back day - G's favorite. The boys and I ran through the sprinker. We played with their diggers, we played pirates and dug for treasures. We had the best weekend! The boys are at such a fun age, and we're enjoying them so much right now.
Speaking of the boys - they put on a show for us this morning. They had G and I sit next to each other, and then they put on a concert. ;-) They are 3 & 2, so I thought it was pretty clever of them. They danced and sang their little hearts out. Precious.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment