Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Candy, wonderful candy

As you know, I don't really care for chocolate. I'm not really a huge candy fan either ... except for these little delightful circles of pure sugar goodness ... yum


Oh, how I love thee ...


I went to our local Saaaaam's Cluuuuub (no, my key didn't stick ;-) thinking that I would buy myself a case of these little evil pieces of candy. Much to my dismay, they don't have them anymore. I felt like an addict at that moment ... the craving was so intense. I didn't give into it though, but my dear husband came home from work last night with some and said "you can't say that I don't ever think about you" ... but, man -- buy me clothes -- buy me jewelry -- don't buy me food. LOL! I'm awful when I have treats in the house -- mostly things like cheeseballs (which I did buy at S.C. - but that addiction is a story for another day) ... I can't stop eating them. As long as it isn't in my house, I stay away from it and don't crave it. If I know it's lurking behind the pantry door, well let's just say that I turn weak - very weak and more often than not, I give into the cravings.

When I got the boys up from their nap, I told them that cheeseballs are bad. They promptly informed me that no, they are not bad, in fact - they are very, very nummy. ;-) N told me that if I didn't like them, that he would eat all of them ... and followed that with "yes, yes, I think I can eat all of them." :-) I'm sure he'd love that!

I need to stop watching the We*ther Ch*nnel - they are completely freaking me out about the weather tomorrow. My stomach is already in knots. I pray that it doesn't get as bad as they are saying, but when they say that there are going to be large, long lasting tornadoes that will threaten lives ... well, that makes me almost sick to my stomach with worry. What is up with this weather anyway ... it's scary how horrible the weather has been this spring. :-(

1 comment:

E.J. said...

Stay safe!!!! I've never experienced a tornado, but The Wizard of Oz freaked me out plenty.