For the past few weeks, I have been working on the legal forms to finalization M's adoption. We finally took them to the county court on Thursday afternoon around 4:30. On Saturday we received a letter from the district judge letting us know our court date. WOO HOO! I can't believe they turned it around so quickly. We will finalize M's adoption in a little over a month. I was very emotional as I read the letter. To see our names, with M's name - and to know that she will be ours forever and ever - wow - the emotions came spilling out. She's been home for five months, and she very much
is my daughter, but to have it official - to have her legally be ours ... it's such a great feeling.
To celebrate, we went and bought her this ...

Actually, this is her very belated birthday gift. She had some gift money that we put towards it. She turned one in April, but at that point she didn't need anything, and we wanted to get her something for outside. We found this a few weeks ago, and fell in love with it.
I can't wait to get it built.
1 comment:
Wow, I love it! M will love it, too! Where did you get it? We've been looking for something similar, and that one would look great in our yard.
Post a Comment