The alarm went off bright and early so we could start cleaning. Our house is always picked up and clean, but when I know someone is coming to look at it, I go into "crazy-cleaning-girl" mode and everything must be perfect, and it must look like nobody lives here. I get to the point where I dust my K*leenex boxes, and wash the light switch/outlet plates. It's insane.
We left the house around 10:40 this morning, because lately the realtors have been showing up early. We sat at the end of the street to watch for them, so we knew that they were there. We sat there until 11:15. I finally told G to just go drive around, because the people in our subdivision were going to think that we were stalking them.
As we started driving around, N told us that he needed to go p*otty. We asked him if he could hold it, that we'd be home soon. We went to the clinic to drop off a payment, and while G was in there, N said "I have to go p*otty really, really bad, Mommy" ... poor kid.
We decided to quick drive back to the house to see if anyone was there, or had been there. We came around the corner and there wasn't a vehicle in our driveway.
G decides to call our realtor. No answer. Great. We call the realty office - they don't have a clue what's going on - they never do - frustrating! G finally gets in touch with our realtor. She feels bad, and will call the other realtor right away to see what's going on. In the meantime, I'm sitting in the vehicle with the boys. It's hot and we're tired. N doesn't understand why we are sitting in the driveway and wants to go inside. L is screaming because he's hot and tired. S (the dog) is barking, because he knows something is going on, and thinks that mysterious people have been in our house again. (he always has a fit when we come home after someone has been in our house - he runs around sniffing everything and barking!)
After about 15 MINUTES our realtor calls back and tells G that the other realtor told her that she already showed our house to these people a few months ago and had no intention of showing our house to them again.
WHAT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Why in the world did you call my realtor to set up another showing then? WHY???? Why did you make my tired butt get out of bed early so that I could clean my house for you, making it appear that nobody lives here. Why did you make me take my son to the gas station to use the restroom, when you didn't have any intention of coming to show my house? You should know that I have a phobia of public restrooms, and it takes everything in me to take my son in public restroom. Because of you, we drove around for 1 1/2 hours and wasted our time and our money on gas. If you didn't want to show our house, why didn't you - out of respect to us - call our realtor back and tell her that you made a mistake? WHY????
I am mad.
Our realtor did call her realty company to put in a complaint about her. I wish I had her number, because I would love to give her a piece of my mind. LOL!
It probably wouldn't do any good, because like they say, "you can't fix stupid" ! OK, that wasn't very nice of me, but I'm upset with her. :-P
3 comments:
Wow that is so obnoxiously rude!!!! I would want to kill that realtor. I would personally just wait at home until a realtor shows up before leaving. There is no point going through all that if it is just going to be a no-show! I'm sorry you had such a crappy day.
oh that is just wrong. What a pain in the....well, you know.
I'm sorry someone felt the need to make your life more complicated right now....
Oh Melissa that is just terrible. I would definitely give that other realtor a call. Some people are just plain rude. I hope your house sells soon.
Post a Comment