Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Friday

Not much to write about tonight. The weather was simply gorgeous today, so we spent the morning outside. The boys' cousin came for the day, and they had so much fun playing with her. (She's 3 -- will be 4 in November) I had a little glimpse into what life is going to be like with a 3 year old, a 2 year old and a 1 year old. ;-) As chaotic as it was at times, it was still fun. N loves his cousin so much -- here is the conversation that I overheard this morning ...

N -- Hi K
K -- no response
N -- Did my Daddy go and get you ... did he?
K -- no response
(yes, DH did go and pick her up!)
N -- I'm so excited that you came to my house.
K -- no response
N -- I love you K
K -- no response
N -- Are you sad, K?
K -- no response
N -- Why are you sad, K?
K -- no response

N then runs over to me and says "Mommy, why is K sad? I just love her" Awwww!

No, she is typically not this quiet. I'm not sure why she was being so shy today. Things got a little crappy (literally) this afternoon, but I'll spare you the gross details. ;-)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: