"Yes, I'd like a southwest salad with grilled chicken"
"OK, that will be $_______ at the first window please"
"Order #61 - $_____, please. Thank you - please pull ahead to the second window"
***
"Mam, what kind of dressing would you like with your southwest salad?"
{me}"I would like the southwest dressing that comes with the salad."
"I'm sorry, but we're out of the southwest dressing for the southwest salad"
{me}"I don't like any other kind of dressing" (feeling very much like a brat after saying that, but I don't like any other kind of salad dressing, and I was mad!)
{guy}"I totally understand, I like that dressing, too, but you could always put Ginger dressing on it."
{me looking at him like he has two heads thinking to myself 'ginger dressing on a southwest salad' um, no thank you.}
{guy}"or we have ranch dressing"
{me}"That's fine, I'll just eat the salad without dressing"
***
I hate when I crave something and then I go to get it, and they either mess it up or are out of it. WHY even allow people to order a SOUTHWEST SALAD if you don't even have the dressing to make it a SOUTHWEST salad???? WHY DO THIS TO ME???? It's like going there and ordering their new Chipotle BBQ Snackwrap, and driving up to the second window and having them tell you, "oh, we're sorry, but we're out of chipotle BBQ sauce, so what kind of sauce would you like with your CHIPOTLE BBQ snackwrap? Um, hello, without the chipotle BBQ sauce, it is no longer a chipotle BBQ snackwrap.
So, I came home and ate my salad without any dressing. Lovely. It's the worst lunch I've had in a long time. Ever eat plain lettuce with nothing on it -- I sort of felt like a rabbit. Ha!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment