Tuesday, September 25, 2007

3008 ???

After the fiasco yesterday morning, I thought I'd rest while the boys napped. Whenever I plan on resting during the afternoon and reading a book, it never happens. I should have known that yesterday would be no different. My computer started acting up again, and for the third time, I had to uninstall and re-install my anti-virus software. This took up all of my time. Before I knew it, it was time to figure out what we were going to have for supper. Burgers or chicken quesadillas? By the time I looked at the clock again, I had 20 minutes before G would be home for supper. Crap! I needed something fast. So, I went to the freezer and pulled out the only easy meal in there ...

A Jimmy De*an breakfast skillet. Perfect! Out of habit, I went to check the expiration date to make sure it was still OK. Imagine my shock when this is what I saw ...


JANUARY 3008???????

Do I really want to feed my family something that is going to last in the freezer another ONE THOUSAND YEARS????? What is in this stuff to make it last that long? YUCK!

Needless to say, I had to do a double take. LOL!

Note to the typesetters at JD - you may want to start adding a space between the day of the month and the year. Thank you.

No comments: