... to be sick. I must have caught something from someone on Thanksgiving. That's the only time I've been out in public in a long time. Yes, life as a SAHM to three small kids is very exciting -- as you can see, we don't get out much. Ha! Anyway, I have been miserable since Saturday. Sore throat, cough, body aches ... all the fun stuff. My lovely husband is NEVER sick, so he doesn't understand at all. He tries to be nice, but he truly doesn't get it. ... and he doesn't get how much fun (insert sarcasm) it is to take care of all three kids when all you want to do is curl up into a ball and sleep the day away. Good times!
Anyway, I promise to update my blog as soon as I'm feeling human again.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you're feeling better!
Hope you're feeling better by now! Brian's version of being sick is 24 hours with a sniffle so he never quite gets it either!
Post a Comment