I know I'm behind on blog posts. I will blog about the rest of our trip soon - I promise! I have been crazy busy getting ready for Christmas.
A year ago at this time, our plane was about to land! We were so excited to be home! We could not wait to introduce M to her brothers. :)
It's hard to believe that we have been home for a whole year already. In some ways it seems like just yesterday ... and at the same time, we can't remember what life was like before M.
She has been an incredible blessing to our family. She is a shy, sweet, sensitive, loving little girl. She is everything we hoped for and more, and cannot imagine life without her. We are so blessed to be her parents. Our hearts are full. Life is good!
I hope everyone has a very happy and blessed holiday.
I'll be back soon with the remainder of our Korea story, and pictures from our trip.
Merry Christmas!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment