Chris, a fellow adoptive Mom, with two of the cutest kids ever, tagged me. I'm to list six things that make me happy. Without further ado ...
1. Being able to breathe through my nose. It's a wonderful thing. LOL!
2. Hearing "Mommy" come out of the mouths of my children when they wake up in the morning. Sometimes I hear it a little earlier than I would like -- but there is nothing better than three snuggly little lovable kids in the morning. :-)
3. Quiet time at night - especially this time of year. It's so relaxing being all cuddled up on the couch, with just the lights from the tree illuminating the room. Aaahhh - so cozy!
4. My daily morning email from G telling me that he loves me. ;-)
5. Unprompted hugs and kisses from my kids. There is nothing better!
6. Makeup ... I'm very girly that way. I love getting new lip gloss - new eye colors - it's so fun!
I don't know many people that actually read my blog ... but I'll pick the few that I think read it from time-to-time ...
Melissa, Heather, Pipo, Nikki, & Donielle
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks for playing! :)
Good stuff. I really like #3 myself, with a fire going too.
Ahhhh...alas I have a 'no meme' policy these past months. (Gotta make myself stick to it.) I do appreciate the nod though :0)
Post a Comment