I totally forgot to post about this. On Friday it marked 10 months since we got home with M. I simply cannot believe that in two months it will be a year since we came home. Does not seem possible ... at all.
Now about the toys. We took the kids to the toy store on Saturday. We explained to the boys that we were only going to look - that we were not buying any toys. We were just going to simply get ideas. I prayed that they would understand. But, they are 3 & 2 ... they can say that they understand, but you really don't know until you get there. As soon as they saw the first aisle, they were in awe. "Look at this" ... "Oh, look at this" -- they were so excited, and were SOOOOO good! I was so relieved! Little Miss M ... the one that I wasn't worried about ... well, she was full of drama. LOL! I found a cute doll, and showed it to her. ... and then I did the unthinkable. I put the doll back on the shelf. That was NOT the thing to do. The eyes went shut, the tears started streaming down her face, and she started SCREAMING and would not stop. Guess she liked the doll. ;-)
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment