... just wanted to let you all know that we're all still here.
The boys are so excited today -- want to know why?! Because I told them that we could have a pajama day. Seriously - it's the simple things that make them so happy. They asked me to put my pajamas back on -- I just hope nobody comes to the door. Ha!
We're having family pictures taken next week. You know what that means ... my kids will fall and get bumps on their faces. Good grief. G was tickling N, and N leaped off of his lap and landed face first into one of his toys. He hit the bone next to his eyebrow. His eye has been all sorts of colors this week. He thinks it's cool. Monday afternoon the boys were running down the hallway. L tripped and fell face first into the corner of the door frame. He was SCREAMING. He looked fine. About twenty seconds later he looked horrible. He had a HUGE bump in the middle of his forehead that kept growing ... and growing ... and growing. I have no idea how it didn't break open. I thought for sure we were going to end up in the ER. Thank goodness G was home, because I do not deal well with injuries. He was able to get ice on it, and the swelling did go down. It's an awful black and blue color right now. He looks quite tough. My poor little guy. ... and then there's M. She didn't want to be left out. She is a new walker - so she's still a bit unsteady. She fell yesterday and hit her head - right by her eye. So, now she has a beautiful shade of black and blue by her eye. :-( My poor babies!
Have a great Wednesday everyone!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment