We've had a fabulous weekend! We have spent all three days celebrating M's second birthday. On Friday we spent the day at a park - the kids had so much fun! Before we got out of the vehicle N said "Mommy, can we please just play today" ... and I said "of course you can play today" ... and he said "I mean, can we play first - instead of taking a bunch of pictures?" ... LOL! My poor kids ... they are so used to me having to get pictures of them wherever we go. They requested that I not take any pictures. I could not stop laughing!!! (as a side note, I just uploaded all of my photos ... I took 288! ... I think I have a problem!)
Yesterday we had three trees put in. I told G, and my parents, that it must be a sign of getting old - because I am *SO* excited about my trees! We have built three homes, and we have never had any trees. We finally splurged (our little way to boost the economy ... and really, can you ever go wrong with a tree?!) and got three huge trees. They are at least 30 feet tall. We are loving them! The kids had so much fun watching the big tree spade. After all that excitement, we got out M's D_ora birthday cake. She was THRILLED! ... until we made her sit down and wait for her cake. In perfect two-year-old fashion - she threw the mother of all tantrums. ;-)
Today we finally had time to let M open her gifts. Her brother's started to take over, and tried to convince us that M didn't know how to open presents. Ha! M loved her D_ora Backpack (like what D_ora wears ... it's so adorable!) and all of her baby doll stuff. (stroller, dolls, pack 'n play, bottles, diapers, bibs, bowls etc...) It's fun to have girly stuff in the house! I *love* dolls!
We did get M her very own small cake, and let her have the first birthday cake eating experience after lunch today, since we weren't able to do this for her first birthday. She had SO much fun, and is still on a sugar high. She is acting hilarious!
That's all for now!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment