I want to feel better! I woke up around 1:00am, and was ready to have G take me to the ER. OK, maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but I really did feel quite sick. My throat was killing, I couldn't stop coughing ... it was fun let me tell you! L was up most of the night coughing, and when I got him up this morning he said "Mommy, I'm not better. I still have some of my sick." He does seem to be doing a bit better though, and N & M seem fine - other than runny noses. Why can't I bounce back as quickly as them? My head feels like it's in the clouds, and each time I cough, I'm convinced that my head is going to literally explode from the pressure. Oh well, I must chug on ... there is no time to be sick when you are a Mom. Lunch isn't going to make itself, the laundry isn't going to wash itself ... so I guess I better get back to the grind.
;-)
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry you're still so sick! Is there someone who could watch the kids for you?
Post a Comment