Monday, April 6, 2009

95%

Wow! We just got done at L's 3 year check up. I knew he was tall for his age, but didn't realize just how tall. He's in the 95% for height. CRAZY. Especially considering that I don't even break the 5' mark. LOL! G is 6'1 - so he's going to take after him. Yay!

I forgot to mention yesterday that whenever we are out with the boys, we constantly get asked if they are twins. People are shocked when we tell them "no!"

Something funny from yesterday. L spilled milk on himself at lunch yesterday. Later in the afternoon the boys were working on a puzzle together, and this is how the conversation went.

N - You smell funny L.
L - I do not.
N - You smell funny L ... have you ever smelled yourself?

LOL! He did smell a little like sour milk! ;-)

1 comment:

C's Mom said...

L has had a lot going on since his arrival. Happy #3 to your guy!

Oh, and sour milk...STINKO! ;0)