It's a cold, rainy day here - and I'm secretly loving it. Whenever it rains, my kids sleep in. It's 9:00 and N & M are still sound asleep. Woo Hoo! L just woke up, so he and I are snuggling in bed watching The Back_yardigans.
Vinegar -- who knew that the smell of vinegar could cause two toddler boys to roll around the floor and laugh hysterically?! I was making homemade dressing last night, and they wanted to help. I spilled some vinegar, which made me scream - because I hate the smell of vinegar. N & L went to smell it, and I swear it had laughing gas in it, because they could not stop laughing. It was quite funny! ;-)
Vegetables -- I have never met two kids who love vegetables more than my two boys. It cracks me up! I made a new recipe last night, thinking that it would possibly be a struggle to get them to eat it. (it was a cold chicken bistro pasta salad with homemade dressing, cherry tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, onions, olives, feta cheese ...) They ate it in record time, and begged for more. When it was gone, L asked me in the sweetest little voice if I could please make him some more, because he loved it so much. Awwww! I didn't try feta cheese until 8 years ago -- I would have NEVER touched it when I was younger. Ick! I also refused to eat olives, onions and green peppers until I became an adult. I'm glad they are like this - it just shocks me. I hope it continues!
Not much else going on. G and I were both sick this past week with a very strange virus. We were both spinning/dizzy and felt incredibly nauseous. I had it early in the week, and G came home with it on Friday. It was miserable, and very odd!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want the recipe! My boys probably won't touch it but it sounds yummy!
Post a Comment