Thursday, September 18, 2008

I think I'm crazy

... I know for a fact that my husband thinks I'm completely nuts. Tonight I told him that I wanted to have another baby. He looked at me and said "you're joking, right?" ... and then said "NO - absolutely not" -- LOL! I guess I know where he stands.

Both N & L said tonight that they want another baby sister. Hearing little L say "Daddy, I want another baby sisstwer" didn't tug at G's heart at all. He still said "NO!" ;-)

As they were fighting outside he looked at me and said "and you want more?" ... "isn't this crazy enough?"

5 comments:

Heather said...

M-He sounds like Nick. Nick says he ought to have his head examined and that I'm crazy. LOL!

t~ said...

Aha, that sounds like my conversations with my husband! Except we both look at each other with 'what were we thinking' look!

I was going to send you an email with a special offer, but I do not have your email.
Email me at gulfcruzan@yahoo.com and I'll pass my linkage on to you!

Nikki said...

Aw, he says "no" now...try him again later! hehe

C's Mom said...

Coming from the one with no kids yet...I don't think it sounds crazy at all.

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, when the kids are going at it screaming and yelling and I am losing my minds yelling, "not another word from any of you - I mean it!!!!!!!" I just think misery loves company!!!!!!!!Soon it will be 4!!!!!!!!