Miss M is 17 months old today. She's still not walking. :-( Just when it seems like she's making progress, she regresses. Last week she took 4 or so steps on her own, and this week she acts like she can't even straighten her legs to stand. (it's not a pain thing or anything -- it's a power struggle -- and she is stubborn!) It's frustrating, and also worries me a little. Deep down, I truly think she is fine, and this is a power thing with her.
This is incredible though ... whenever M sees my Dad she bows. M came home when she was 8 months old, and I am absolutely amazed that she remembers bowing from Korea. It's so cute, and I love that she has held onto this.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy 17...and all in due time.
You'll have to get some video of the bow...that has to be too cute.
Oh, that's so sweet - the bowing!! Try not to worry too much about the walking - it will come!
I just love that she bows - what a little smartie pants!
And, I agree with pipo - the walking will come in time.
Post a Comment