It was one of those nights. I had the 2 year old on one toilet -- he was having issues, and needed to go, but couldn't. I then heard the 1 year old start screaming, so I ran to her, and she was grabbing at her diaper. That only means one thing. Yep, she had a horrible diaper - which irritated her horrible diaper rash. (she's teething -- 7 teeth coming in all at once -- poor girl!) So, she's on the changing pad screaming as though someone is torturing her ... although, by the looks of her girly parts, it probably was pure torture having her diaper changed. As I'm dealing with her, I have the 2 year old screaming to me telling me that "it's stuck" and then the water works start - and the whining - and then ... I hear my three year old running up the steps SCREAMING that he needs to go - and he needs to go NOW. I abandon the baby, and go running into the bathroom. N comes running in with his hands behind his back. Oh crap - this could only mean one thing! I carefully checked, and nothing (thank God!) and I quickly plop him on the toilet. I go back to the 1 year old -- the 3 year old yells to me to come and wipe (oh the joys!) and the 2 year old is still screaming that he's done and that it won't come out because it's stuck.
It was one of those "what the heck was I thinking?" moments -- see previous post. ;-) However, I do reserve the right to change my mind tomorrow when they are being little angels.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my! What a time you had. Hope bathrooms issues are behind you for awhile.
LOL...Hmm...sounds somewhat like a day in my office. Girly rashes, stuck poop, tears...yep, that's it.
Sounds downright crappy! (sorry, couldn't resist, LOL!) ;-p
Post a Comment