Monday, June 1, 2009

I was tagged ...

by Melissa.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:

1. Vacation!!!
2. A night away with G in September
3. Jason Mr_z concert
4. Taking the kids on a mini-trip in September
5. Our 10th wedding anniversary
6. Getting the posts done on my front porch
7. Playing with the kids in their new waterslide!

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Asked a million times when the wind was ever going to stop blowing.
2. Played "construction" with the kids outside
3. Drove the kids' gator around the yard, while the boys laughed hysterically!
4. Made (and ate!) tacos - yum!
5. Talked to my Mom & Dad on the phone.
6. Took a drive in our new truck for the first time.
7. Listened to the boys say over and over how much they love the truck. ;-)
8. Looked up vacation stuff w/G after the kids went to bed.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. Have time to figure out my camera.
2. Adopt again.
3. Snap my fingers and have this extra weight fall off.
4. Win the lottery, so I could spend the rest of my life helping others - and volunteering at orphanages around the world.
5. Take a second honeymoon with G to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary.
6. Hop in a plane to go visit M's foster family - I so badly want to see them again!
7. Buy a desk for my office.
8. Finish the basement.

8 Shows I Watch

1. American Idol
2. Survivor
3. Bachelor/Bachelorette
4. Ugly Betty
6. The Office
7. According to Jim
8. Y & R / Bold and the Beautiful

I'll be back to tag some people. :)

No comments: