... I really can't take much more of it. I cannot believe how windy it has been here this spring. I'm not talking about the annoying 20+ mph winds ... I'm talking sustained winds at 40 mph with the gusts (which are quite constant) at nearly 60 mph. It is AWFUL. The worst part - they never stop ... not even at night. My shingles are blowing off my roof, our trees that we just had planted a month ago are looking terrible ... and if they go - they are gone. I certainly cannot afford to have three more large trees brought in. I'M SICK OF IT! We had a very long winter, and now our spring has been awful. It has been cold and windy ... but now it's so hot you can't stand it. Yes, we had frost on Sunday, and yesterday it was 99 degrees. WTH? All I want is a day with the temps in the low to mid 70's and a very light breeze ... is that too much to ask?!?!
;-)
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree! This weather has been awful. I just rescued the grill from the neighbors yard! Although I hate to complain remembering back to the cold winter.
Praying for a calm warm weekend:)
We just spent the week in northern IL so I hear ya on the wind! I always forget how windy it is up north! :)
Post a Comment