I started the 30 Day S_h_r_e_d yesteday. Dear God, I'm not sure I am going to make it to day two - much less day 30. I was tired after the 20 minute workout yesterday, but I felt great. This morning ................. that is another story. I screamed as I tried to get out of bed. Screamed. Yes - the pain was that bad! I needed to pee - guess what - it took FOREVER to even get sat down on the toilet. Getting back up ... forget it. I felt like I had aged - oh, about - 100 years or so in the seven hours that I was peacefully sleeping. L was yelling to me, because he needed to use the bathroom too. Yeah, I couldn't even get him out of his bed. You should see me try to go up and down the stairs. LOL! It's quite a sight. I am in PAIN. My upper legs feel like someone beat them with a sledgehammer. They are insanely tender.
Miss Jill_ian - like I told someone yesterday - I really think she was put on this earth to try and kill people. The people on The B_iggest L_oser ... let's just say that I have a lot of respect for them. (more than I already had!) I don't don't know how they do it day after day after day.
As a sidenote - N thinks it is hilarious that his Mother cannot move AT ALL. He laughs every time he sees me attempt to walk. ;-)
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment