WOO HOO - the summer Olympics start today! I can't wait to watch the opening ceremony tonight. I think I'm getting old, because it's really bothering me how much money was spent on the buildings. I think about the poverty in that country, and it just makes me sad.
Last night the boys were looking at the moon. N said that the moon was broken, and then L said "that's because tookie monster ate it" - LOL!
Earlier I had set M's bottle on the table. N was sitting on the couch, and I didn't know that he was even paying attention to what I was doing. Before I knew it, he was over to the table picking M's bottle up. He took it and set it on her high chair tray. I asked him what he was doing and he said "I'm just moving M's bottle to her chair" and I said "Oh, OK" and he said "because I don't understand why you put it on the table" ... LOL! The tone of voice he used was hilarious.
Happy Friday!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment