Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sammy

My little buddy is at the hospital right now having surgery. I am a mess. I am so worried about him. I hate that he has to be put under. I hate that he has to be there all day without us. He has major separation anxiety issues, and I know he's probably scared. N keeps telling me that Sammy is brave, and that he's going to be ok. ;-) I've been crying off and on the past several days. I knew he wasn't feeling well, and I pray he makes it through surgery and will be healthy and happy!

I'm sure those of you that have pets can totally understand where I'm coming from. We've had Sammy for six years, and he was our first baby. He is very much a part of our family, and I am worried sick about him.

Usually the days fly by ... today time is standing still.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I'm so sorry to about you little furry boy. Jazz is 5 & he is our only baby at the moment.... I know your sick worrying about him - I would be the same. You guys are in my prayers!!

C's Mom said...

I hope you hear good news about Sammy soon!