I got to see my favorite guy perform live again. Mr. Jas0n Mr@z. LOVE HIM! The show was amazing. It was totally worth standing out in the frigid temperatures. By the time we got to the doors, I could barely walk. My brain was telling my legs to move, but they didn't want to. ;) I couldn't feel my ears, and I thought my fingers were going to fall off. At least I was smart and wore long sleeves. Some girls behind us had skimpy little t-shirts on ... t-shirts people ... in temperatures that were crazy cold - plus it was super windy. They were hugging each other -- doing everything they could to stay warm. INSANE I'm telling you.
The boys love him too ... so this afternoon we sat and listened to songs and watched videos on Y0uT_be. We had so much fun dancing and singing. These are the days that I love. I had a bunch of laundry that needed to get done (among other things) - but I pushed it aside and told myself to live in the moment and dance like nobody is watching! ... and that's exactly what we did and we had a blast!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment